The Blue Bay Resort Hotel opened on June 12th, 2021 and we look forward to welcoming you!
In this area, we regularly provide information on local, local and international information on current regulations and measures in the hotel:
Measures taken by the hotel
- “Health First” certification by the Greek Tourism Authority.
- The designation of a responsible person per department.
- Cooperation with a doctor.
- A complete new medical kit has been collated according to Greek Government Guidelines.
- Expansion of disinfectant dispensers.
- Staff will work in fixed teams.
- Web-Check-in (contactless and will avoid queuing at the front desk upon arrival)
- New check-in time from 3 p.m., check-out by 11 a.m.
- Valet parking services is not available until further notice.
- Extensive cleaning of public areas and touch points (door handles, elevator buttons etc)
- To remain fresh air circulation all windows at public areas (lobby, restaurant etc) will always be open.
- Distance of 2 meters in public areas. Guests should keep a physical distance by self-spacing at all areas in and around the hotel.
- Your luggage will be sanitized before it is delivered to your room.
- New QR codes will enable guests to contactless view information, such as a hotel plan, hotel directory, menu cards and much more. Printed versions will be available upon request only
During your stay
- Restaurant and lounge tables will be arranged to ensure physical distance is maintained as per local requirements.
- Limiting the number of guests in the main restaurant.
- Guests must wear disposable gloves in the restaurant to use self-service at the buffets.
- Flexible adjustment and/or extension of opening hours of certain facilities, and the wearing of a face mask in all indoor areas are mandatory.
- Limited Entertainment activities only outdoor and without close contact. Participation may be reduced per activity.
- The mini club program and operation is suspended until further notice.
- The mini market is operating in compliance with the new procedures; Masks, gloves and disinfectants can be purchased.
- Treatments at our “Four Seasons” Mini Spa section must be booked in advance, with a maximum of one person per cabin. Guests must wear a mask; The indoor pool remains closed.
- The use of the Fitness area will be open by appointment only, with a maximum of two persons for a 1-hour time slot.
- We strongly recommend guests to pay cashless, i.e. by credit or debit card.
All information is as of 20.9.2021
- Further measures, which should serve the protection and security, are in process and will be published here as soon as possible.
- If you need to adjust reservations, please contact the Blue Bay Reservations team.
- If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
At Blue Bay Resort hotel we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all, in addition to observing precautionary measures. Accordingly we continue to strive to offer you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstance, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies referring to our sites’ Booking engine to give you extra peace of mind.
In view of these special circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking guidelines relating to direct bookings through our websites, "for your additional security".