Dear valued Guests,
The seasonally operated resort, Blue Bay Resort Hotel, will reopen in early May 2022.
Our entire team looks forward to welcoming you again soon and wishes you all the best until then!
The Blue Bay Resort Hotel is committed to you, our valued guests, and our teams as we navigate times influenced by the Corona virus.
We monitor extensively, especially regular inquiries about local and international health authorities.
Announcements and regulations are carefully noted and implemented.
This includes the “Health First” certification; the related measures and procedures are implemented in the Blue Bay Resort Hotel and relate in detail to:
- The contractual agreement with an internist doctor who will inform the hotel if a corona incident is suspected and treat it according to the guidelines of the local health authority.
- The naming of a responsible supervisor per team who has been trained to adhere to a precise procedure based on the guidelines of the local health authority in the event of suspected corona cases and / or incidents.
- A separate, new “first aid kit” tailored to Corona in accordance with the guidelines of the Greek government.
- Increase in the number of disinfectant dispensers in the hotel.
- Mostly stable team arrangements.
Use our non-binding, free and contactless WEB-CHECK IN 1 month before arrival. If logging in with the booking number fails, please enter the lead name of the booking and its data. This can be done easily and conveniently from home and avoids waiting times and queuing.
GOOD TO KNOW
- New check-in time from 3 pm, check-out time by 11 am.
- Valet Parking will not be offered until further notice.
- Comprehensive cleaning of public areas and general points of contact (door handles, elevator buttons, etc.).
- To maintain fresh air circulation, all windows in public areas (lobby, restaurant, etc.) are always open.
- Distance of 1.5-2 meters in public areas. Guests should keep a physical distance in all indoor and outdoor areas to protect themselves and others.
- Your luggage will be disinfected before it is brought to your room.
- New QR code systems enable contactless information such as a hotel map, a hotel directory, menu cards and much more. Printed versions are only available on request.
DURING YOUR STAY
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory in all indoor areas.
- Restaurant and lounge tables are arranged in such a way that the physical distance is respected according to local requirements.
- Limitation of the number of guests in the main restaurant.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner only in buffet form; Disposable gloves and a face mask are required for use. Room service: On request at charge.
- Flexible adjustment and / or extension of opening times and / or closure of certain facilities are also possible without prior notice.
- Entertainment activities (show performances) only outdoors and without close contact (possibly restricted).
- Operation of the mini club only outdoors and with a limited number of participants (for children from 5-12 years, from mid-June to mid-September or depending on hotel occupancy).
- Light day entertainment only outdoors and with a limited number of participants (from mid-June to mid-September or depending on hotel occupancy).
- The mini market opens in accordance with the new procedures. Masks, gloves and disinfectants can now also be among the items that can be purchased.
- Treatments in our “Four Seasons” mini spa must be booked in advance; maximum one person per cabin. Wearing a mask is compulsory; use of the sauna, plunge pool and hammam may be restricted.
- The use of the fitness area is only possible by appointment, a maximum of 1 person or 2, when travelling together, always for a period of 1 hour.
- We strongly recommend that our guests make cashless payments, e. B. with credit or debit card.
Whether you travel now or in the future, our team is happy to welcome you with the Blue Bay hospitality that awaits you.
Blue Bay Resort Hotel
Management & Team
All information as of November 2021
- Further measures, which are supposed to serve the protection and security, will be announced here as soon as they are available.
- If you need to adjust direct reservations, please contact the Blue Bay Reservations team, email@example.com
- If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.